Carrollton Courthouse area 1883



Carrollton Courthouse area map

Originally uploaded by nola-shiva.

The source is Robinson’s Atlas of the City of New Orleans, 1883.
Note that the streetcar station was at the river and St. Charles. The tracks did not extend up Carrollton at this time. Note also the market on Dublin north of Hampson. Look also for a couple of wells, a livery station and a sawmill on the map.